AMC PHOTO Inc.
The School Photo Company / AMC Photo inc.
©1988-2017 AMC PHOTO Inc.,All rights reserved
NYC DOE Vendor #AMC1000
To write a review click here
schedule presentation or/and school picture day with our company now
1. I was really angry when my package arrived from school. My 5 years old broke half of the pictures and lost key holder. I contacted the live support and they resolved the issue really quickly and efficiently. I was pleased to find that AMC has a policy that all problems be solved.
Package was replaced FREE of charge and delivered to my home on time.
Thanks for the help.
142-37 129th Ave, Jamaica, NY 11436 05/20/2010
2. This was my second purchase from AMC and I was really impressed. Both times the packages has arrived quickly and is top notch. Quality is unbelievable for this price. You have my business and my families too.
245 West 72nd Street, New York, NY 10023, 04/15/2010
3. I manage a Day Care and we’ve been ordering professional photography service from AMC for years. Our residents don’t have much money and can’t afford the high cost of brand name National Photography Companies packages. You have provided consistent high quality and good service and great after sales support.
Mary, Office Manager, Aunty Jeans Paccor Pre-School, Queens, 02/20/2010
4. AMC has the best service, best Product, and fastest shipping. Just because I’m the school owners mother doesn’t make me biased at all.!!
5. On June 6 2007 We was in a hurry to get our school yearbook done and contacted the online support to see if AMC can do it. David on the live support line told me that they can do it. So I gritted my teeth (I’ve had bad experiences before
when companies tell me they can't do it this year)and placed an order. I was very pleased when my product shipped on June 19. AMC handled the whole transaction very professionally. I got my print job out on time and gave it away to all students.
Thanks for delivering on time.
Carmen L. Rivera, Principal, ACADEMY FOR NEW AMERICANS, Queens, 09/20/2007
6. I’m retired and don’t know much about computers. But I needed to order prints from pictures taken in 2003 in Bishop Gregory Martin E.C. Academy in Brooklyn. I called AMC. They helped me find the right pictures of my granddaughter and show me how to see them ONLINE. Nancy was very patient. I got my prints in just few days.
AMC you run a first class operation.
618 CHESTER STREET, BROOKLYN, NY 11212, 10/05/2010